Saturday, September 18, 2010

There is more room

September 18, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today:  Parable of the dinner  Luke 14:15-24

Luke 14:22 (English Standard Version)
22 And the servant said, ‘Sir, what you commanded has been done, and still there is room.’

No matter what I can do, there will always be more room at the table for new believers.  Jesus compels me to go out and find them, but the table will never be full enough.  The problem is if I am doing the job that God has told me to do in bringing others to know Jesus.  Do I tell others about Jesus? Do I tell enough others about Him?  Or do I just sit on my ‘blessed assurances’ and soak all the things that I need in?  


Read for next time: Great Multitudes Travel With Jesus; Luke 14:25
Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list