Sunday, September 12, 2010

Narrow road

September 12, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today:  How Many Will Be Saved? Luke 13:23-30

Luke 13:25-27 (1949/1964 Bible in Basic English)
25 When the master of the house has got up, and the door has been shut, and you, still outside, give blows on the door, saying, Lord, let us in; he will make answer and say, I have no knowledge of where you come from.
26 Then you will say, We have taken food and drink with you, and you were teaching in our streets.
27 But he will say, Truly, I have no knowledge of you or where you come from; go away from me, you workers of evil.

There is a time and place where we can enter into the Kingdom of God.  After that the door will be shut.  While I want to take as many with me as I can, it will be there choice.  There is only one choice to make in life that will make an eternity of difference.  I can only hope to influence those around me to make the same choice. That they will go through the door with me.

Read for next time: Pharisees Warn Jesus About Herod; Luke 13:31-35

Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list