Friday, September 3, 2010

One day

September 3, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today: Synagogue Officials Oppose Jesus; Luke 13:14 - 17

Luke 13:14 (ESV)
14 But the ruler of the synagogue, indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, said to the people, “There are six days in which work ought to be done. Come on those days and be healed, and not on the Sabbath day.”

Seems to be that the ruler was a bit of a fake. He would help his donkey but not a fellow Jew.  I guess I am better.

I mean, I make sure that I help at and give to the church so that those that can find Jesus will have a place to go to find Him.  Or maybe I should be doing the work.  Maybe I am as much of a hypocrite because I do not tell others about Jesus.  Rather than make people come on the one day I should be going to them.  


Read for next time: Parable of the Mustard Seed and Leaven  Luke 13:18 - 21

Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list