Saturday, September 8, 2007

Talk to God

September 8, 2007

Jer 29:12 KJV
(12) Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

God is as near as we need Him to be. All we have to do is ask Him a question and He will listen to us.

Does that seem right? The God of all the universe is going to pay attention to me. He is going to pay attention to me even when others all around me need to talk to Him as well? How can that be?

We do not think of things the way that God does. God does not exist in the same plane that we do. He can hear us all. How do I know. I know because His word says He will pay attention to me when I speak to Him. I have taken time to speak to Him and I can tell you, when I speak, He speaks back to me.

Need to talk to God, talk to Him, He will hear you.