Monday, September 10, 2007

Getting Old

September 10, 2007

Isa 46:4 BBE
(4) Even when you are old I will be the same, and when you are grey-haired I will take care of you: I will still be responsible for what I made; yes, I will take you and keep you safe.

God carries us through all things. In the grey desolate days we may seem to think that God is so far away. We seem to be handling things on our own. We cannot sense His presence. Loneliness seems to surround us and no one seems to be there.

Yet through it all, the prophet Isiah tells us. he is carrying us through the problems. He is there beside us wanting to reach out an comfort us in our loneliness, we just have to sense Him and receive Him.

I know all this takes faith, but didn't your salvation also take faith. Understand the God is with us. Reach out and touch Him.