Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

September 11, 2007

On this day in 2001, people felt that they wanted to force their lifestyle on us. They felt that Christianity was not a good thing and wanted to remove my freedom to decide if it was right for me or not. They wanted to not only remove my choice but that of everyone in the world, you included.

Problem is, God gives us freedom. They claim that in the name of God, supposedly the same God that we worship, that they were trying to take my choice away because that was what God wanted.

Problem is that the Bible I read, the word of God, says that we have freedom to choose between worshiping God or walking away from Him. Furthermore, the Bible clearly states that if I follow Jesus I am free:

Joh 8:30-32 KJV
(30) As he spake these words, many believed on him.
(31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
(32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

To those who died on 9/11 I pray that your deaths were not in vain, that people will never give up their freedom to decide. I also pray that people will know the same freedoms that I do.