Monday, October 4, 2010

Let him go

October 4, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today:  Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead; John 11:39-44

John 11:44 (English Standard Version)
44 The man who had died came out, his hands and feet bound with linen strips, and his face wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”


In my life I have dealt with  co-dependency, and in fact, still do.  As I begin to come out of it, this verse has come to mean so much to me.  Co-dependency is like living death.  You are alive but you can not live your life to the fullest.  Then you begin to figure out things and all becomes clear.  

Jesus says to me as i come out of things, “Loose him and let him go.”  Satan no longer has a hold on me.  I am free.  


Read for next time:  Unbelievers report to Pharisees; John 11:45-46
Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list