Monday, October 18, 2010

Asking Jesus

October 18, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today:  Disciples question Jesus about divorce; Matthew 19:10-12; Mark 10:10-12

Mark 10:10 (English Standard Version)
10 And in the house the disciples asked him again about this matter.

As I Christian, some may think that I know all the answers in life.  I even believed that those thoughts were the truth at one time.  But I need to take a lesson from the disciples.   But I need to take a look at what the word says.  It is clear that when the disciples had questions about things, they turned to Jesus to ask questions.  

If it was good enough for them, it should be good enough for me.  


Read for next time: Jesus blesses little children; Matthew 19:13-15; Mark 10:13-16; Luke 18:15-17  
Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list