Friday, August 15, 2008

God's Plans

August 14, 2008

(Late due to heavy work schedule)

Left by myself I have a good imagination. I am sure that most of you do also. When disaster comes, and I feel that I have been trying to live for God, I often go, what are you going to throw at me next. It is then that God reminds me of one thing.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
(11) For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


God does not have bad plans for me. I may think that they are. And even if they are, in the long run, I do not see the whole picture. What looks bad now may be look as bad when I can see the whole picture.


Read through the Bible in historical order
Today
Jeremiah 26:1-29:32
Tomorrow
Jeremiah 30:1-31:40
Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list