Sunday, August 29, 2010

Did you say that to me God?

August 29, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today:  Peter’s Question; Luke 12:41

Luke 12:41 (Green's Modern King James Version)
41 And Peter said to Him, Lord, do You speak this parable to us or also to all?

Why so often when I hear the word of God do I think it is for someone else?  You know what I mean, the urge to nudge the person next to you when listening to a sermon. The thinking that some person really needs to read this book to get their life right.  It is a habit that I have gotten away from but still sticks its nose up from time to time.

When God speaks to me He speaks to me. God will speak to them in their own time.  I need to listen and do what God speaks to me.


Read for next time: More Parables; Luke 12:42-59
Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list