Thursday, October 25, 2007

You've got questions...

October 25, 2007

Philippians 4:13 KJV
(13) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Many times over the years that I have fixed computers, I have come across problems that I could not solve. It is a very difficult feeling, not knowing what to do to get the problem resolved when I am suppose to be the one that knows all the tricks.

At times like that I have relied on scriptures. One of them is today's. When I feel that I cannot answer the question, a quick prayer to God to help and you know what? The answer looks at me in the face.

It happened just today in getting a network to work that was not cooperating.

Take time to ask God when problems come your way that you cannot solve. He strenghtens you to get the answers you need.