Thursday, June 28, 2007

You got questions...

June 28, 2007

Ever take a test and not know the answer? Ever have a interview and not know what to say? Turn to God for advice.

Isa 40:28 NET
(28) Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is an eternal God,
the creator of the whole earth.
He does not get tired or weary;
there is no limit to his wisdom.

The is no limit to His wisdom. Ask of Him and you will receive it. As one who has had to go for many job interviews of late, when I get a question sometimes, I have to stop, draw in my thoughts real quick, and turn what comes out of me over to Him. I am not saying that He speaks through me, but that He gives me the right words to say.

And he does not grow weary. He is ready to talk with you about any wisdom you need 24/7/365. Turn to him when you have a need. He will be with you and speak what you need to hear.

--Translation Information

Scripture quoted by permission. Quotations designated (NET) are from the NET Bible® copyright © 1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. www.bible.org . All rights reserved.