Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June 6, 2007 - Faith

Faith

I have heard so many people say that if I could just see Pastor so and so that I could get healed. This would imply that a person could heal them. My Bible says that is not so.

Act 3:6 KJV
(6) Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

It was not the faith of the man, he had not heard of Jesus that we know of and the only faith that he had was for money. It was not Peter, he has no power in himself. But Peter himself says who it is. It is Jesus, and the use of that name that caused the miracle in the beggars life.

Act 3:7 KJV
(7) And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.

You can use the Name of Jesus on yourself in what ever situation you are. When you do, it will require that you take action of some sort so that it shows that you have faith that it can be done.

This works in all areas, not just health.