Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why remember your sin?

July 26, 2008


Isaiah 43:25 NET
(25) I, I am the one who blots out your rebellious deeds for my sake;
your sins I do not remember.


How glorious it would be to not remember things that people do against me. I know that it would also be nice if people would forgive my sins against them and not remember them any more. But that is not the way we humans work. Though we are made in the image of God, we do not have that ability because we still walk in these flesh bodies of ours.

Every sin you have ever committed against God is forgiven and He does not remember it. If God can forget your sin, maybe you should also.

Read through the Bible in historical order in one year

Today
Isaiah 40:1-43:28

Tomorrow
Isaiah 44:1-48:22

Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list