Monday, July 21, 2008

Do you reject knowledge

July 20, 2008

Hosea 4:6 The Scriptures 1998+
(6) “My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.


Do you realize that it is not lack of knowledge that destroys people? I have been taught this verse since my childhood and as I read it this day I saw something. The people rejected knowledge. When they rejected the knowledge, then God rejected them.

God's word is not to be rejected. It needs to be understood.

Do not reject knowledge. The results are too painful.


Read through the Bible in historical order in one year

Today
Hosea 1:1-7:16

Tomorrow
Hosea 8:1-14:9

Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list