Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May 15, 2007 - Do you have needs

May 15, 2007

Php 4:19 EMTV
(19) And my God will supply all your need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

I am sorry that this is getting out late today. Normally I try to get them out by lunchtime. I had a call this morning from my boss. I have been laid off from my job. I do not tell you that for sympathy. I tell you that as a testimony. I have been laid of 3 times in 30 years, this being the third. Each of the two previous times it happened, it did not happen at the best of times. But you know what. I had all my needs met. I may not have had my wants met, but my needs were met.

The same God that did it for me twice before will do it again this time. More importantly, what ever your needs are today, God can meet them as well. Of that I am confident. Whatever needs you may have, come to Him confidently and He will provide what you need.

---------------------
Translation Information
English Majority Text Version (EMTV) of the Holy Bible, New Testament. Copyright © 2002-2003 Paul W. Esposito.