Thursday, January 1, 2009

How to find happiness

December 31, 2008

Revelation 22:7 WTNT
(7) Behold I come shortly. Happy is he that keepeth the saying of the prophecy of this book.

Want to be happy?
Follow the words of the Bible. Too simple, right? No, it is not. While in this life there may be problems, trust me, there will not be in the afterlife. Think about where you will spend your time after you die. Now make that decision on how to get there.

------------------------------------
This concludes the read through the Bible historically. I am still thinking things out on the next year plan. I think I will let God bring it to me as we go. My thoughts are to start this year by doing a synoptic look at the Gospels.

To give you a report of where we are:
The mailing list has 27 members. That is up from 9 at the start of the year. All new members are moderated till there first post. This is done to prevent spammers from joining to dump spam. I do encourage feedback if you are so inclined.
The Blog has 2,980 hits as of this moment. The biggest hit was the day of the Superbowl last year when just coincidentally I had done a Superbowl devotional and people were using Google to find one.
We have added two new ways to get devotional, Facebook and YouVersion since the first of the year.

Sadly, this year I have been behind many times. I took on a third job this summer and often got behind. I got a week behind when I got sick and then a week later dropped a pallet on my foot at job #3. I will try to keep everything up to date this year.

That's all for now. Have a great new year.