Monday, October 1, 2007

The Body

October 1, 2007

Eph 4:16 KJV
(16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

I want to encourage all of you to be a part of the body. You all should be part of a local church. But that is not the only thing that I am talking about. Things like this message that you read each day has a way that you can talk back to me. I encourage you that are on the mailing list to reply to these messages. If you read them on the web, join up and talk back.

Only in that way can the body be complete. Each of you has a part to add to the whole that makes this group.

BTW, I have some plans for this devotional after the first of the year. I am going to encourage you to read through the Bible historically with me. Each devotion will be from the day's readings. And in the group I will encourage you all to right what you got out of that day's readings.