Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Thing

December 31, 2007

The year is ending, tomorrow I start something new with the devotional as we read through the Bible in historical order and the devotions will be based on something in the days reading. I invite those in the mailing list to read along with me and put some of their own devotionals and post them to the group. There is only 10 of us so it should be low in traffic. Why am I doing something new? God does it as well.

Isaiah 43:19 CEV
(19) I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it? I have put roads in deserts, streams in thirsty lands.


It is a new year, make it new for yourself, put the trash on the dump truck and let it go.

For those that want to follow along, you can download a file that will give you each days reading in an easy file. Go to http://groups.google.com/group/daily-devotions-by-bob/files and download the zipped file to your machine and unzip it. If you click on the HTML file it will open it up but you will not be able to do any editing to it.

Join me if you can. For January 1 read Genesis 1:1-3:24.