Friday, December 21, 2007

Heart Transplant

December 21, 2007

Heart transplants. Something that has come up in my lifetime. Taking the heart of one person and putting it in the other. Someone dying and giving life to someone else. It is a new concept, or is it.

The Old Testament talks about a heart transplant.

Ezekiel 36:26 ACV
(26) I will also give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. And I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

Not only is God going to do a heart transplant but a spirit transplant as well. Think of it, He takes a stony heart out of us and then replaces it with one that loves. He takes a dead spirit out of us and replaces it with a living one.

Well that does not apply to me, God did that long ago when I got saved. Guess again. Many Christians need a heart transplant. Have you got bitterness towards any one. You have at least a little stone in that heart of yours.

Let God operate on you today.