Friday, May 6, 2011

Wanting to see Jesus

May 6, 2011

The Life of Jesus Today; Read - Greeks Seek Jesus; John 12:20-22

John 12:20-21 AMP

Now among those who went up to worship at the Feast were some Greeks.  These came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, and they made this request, Sir, we desire to see Jesus.

If I am living my life correctly then people will be able to see that I have Jesus in my life. Like these Greeks they will come to me wanting to see him.  So now the big question. Why do more people not come to me for this.    

I guess it might not be to hard to figure out.   Maybe I just do not show Him enough!  Maybe I just get so wrapped up in my problems. If I want to help others see Jesus them I need to have Jesus more visible in me.


Read for next time:  Final public appeals to unbelievers; John 12:23-50

Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list