Sunday, November 7, 2010

Healing

November 7, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today:  Jesus is near Jerusalem; Luke 19:11

Luke 9:11 (New Heart English Bible)
11 But the multitudes, perceiving it, followed him. He welcomed them, and spoke to them of the Kingdom of God, and he cured those who needed healing.

I have a need for healing in my life. I not only need it physically but emotionally as well.  Isiah says that Jesus was bruised for our iniquities and chastised for our sins.  So in His punishment and death, Jesus died for my sickness and sins.

Jesus went around healing people.  If it is not right for me to seek healing today, why would Jesus have done it then.  

I have a need to be able to be healed and Jesus has provided it for me.


Read for next time: Blind men healed near Jericho; Luke 19:12-27
Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list