Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Doing all I can

November 16, 2010

The life of Jesus. Read Today: Mary's deed recounted; Matthew 26:6-13; Mark 14:3-9

Mark 14:8 (English Majority Text Version)
8 This woman did what she could; she undertook beforehand to anoint My body for burial.

This woman did what she could.  That is all that God can ask of me also.  That I can do what I can.  That is the question that I also must ask myself.  Am I doing all that I can.  I do not want to get into legalism, but I had designed this devotional to be daily and there are some days that I can not drag myself to the computer to do it, like this devotional today.  My mind tells me there are so many other things to do.  

So I need to do a check up from the neck up.  Am I doing all that I can do for Jesus?


Read for next time: Crowds come to see Jesus and Lazarus; John 12:9

Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list