Sunday, April 29, 2007

Apr 29, 2007 - My redeemer lives

Apr 29, 2007

Job 19:25 (Amplified Bible)

25 For I know that my Redeemer and Vindicator lives, and at last He [the Last One] will stand upon the earth.

So often in our lives there is a great deal of discouragement. I do not know about you, but sometimes I wonder where God is in all of it. When I look at what I go through, I do not even think that I am anywhere near what Job went through. He lost his family, his crops, his herds, he had friend who were rotten at advice, and above all else, a wife who told him to 'curse God and die'.

Yet through all that her went through, through the great losses, through the bad advice, he held on to one solid truth. His redeemer, the one who would vindicate his life's problem, lives. It was not a I hope he lives. It was not a I wish he lives. It was a I know he lives. What was it in his life that could get him to be so locked on to God? I do not know.

I know that he blessed the name of the Lord. I know that he knew where good things came from. I know that I need to know those things for my myself. When you get into a stage of doubt know that your redeemer lives.



Translation Information
“Scripture quotations taken from the Amplified Bible."