Saturday, April 14, 2007

Apr 14, 2007 - Take what God gives you

Apr 14, 2007

Sometimes we try to get out ahead of God and bad things happen. It is not a good idea to get out in front. When you are doing that you are trying to help God. Something that we know we should not do.

Years ago I felt God call me to go to Bible School. When out for a walk one day I heard God in my spirit say 'Logos'. I knew Rhema meant the spoken word of God and Logos was the written word so what was it to mean? I lived in the Tulsa area, home of Rhema Bible Training Center, so I felt God was not telling me to go there. Then I heard of a school in Dallas. It was Christ For The Nations. I though that God wanted me to go there. Was I correct or not? I will only know when I get to heaven. I do know that I spent many years trying to make it happen. God never does want us to 'make' anything happen.

Deu 7:22 KJVR
(22) And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee.

The Lord will prepare our way for us. He will take care of all the problems. Like He said He would do for the Israelites, He will do for us. Then did not possess all the land at once. If they did, before they could move in they would loose it to the wild animals. God will not give you all you are to do at once. If He did, Satan would move in and steal it before you could do it.

As for me, Logos is the written word of God. I wonder if that word in my life has come to pass now!

What has God said to you? Time to walk in the little part of it.