Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why Praise?

June 15, 2008

Do you have breath in your body? Well isn't that a stupid question. Of course you do, you are reading this aren't you. I mean dead people can not sit and and operate a computer can they?

Well if you have breath you should praise the Lord! Who says? Far be it from me to tell you what to do, I leave it to a higherauthority than me!

Psalms 150:6 ESV
(6) Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!


Well, I do not have anything to praise God about. Well are you alive and able to work a job to make money? Do you have food on your table? I could complain (and I often do) but in the end, God has given me good health so that I work multiple jobs and can provide for my family.

So unless you are dead, follow the Word, PRAISE THE LORD!

Today

Psalms 134:1-3, Psalms 146:1-10, Psalms 147:1-20, Psalms 148:1-14, Psalms 149:1-9, Psalms 150:1-6
Tomorrow

1 Kings 9:1-28, 2 Chronicles 8:1-18

Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list