Sunday, September 7, 2008

On the walll?

September 6, 2008

Over the years I have tried to witness to various people. I am always shy about it because I feel like I am a fool for sharing my faith. By God speaks to us about that in Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 33:1-5 GW
(1) The LORD spoke his word to me. He said,
(2) "Son of man, speak to your people. Tell them, 'Suppose I bring war on this country, and the people of this country choose one of their men and make him their watchman.
(3) If he sees the enemy coming to attack the country, he will blow his horn to warn the people.
(4) If the people hear the horn and ignore the warning and the enemy comes and takes them, they will be responsible for their own deaths.
(5) They heard the sound of the horn but ignored its warning. So they are responsible for their own deaths. If they had taken the warning, they would have saved themselves.


You see, we are the watchman on the wall. We know what is to happen, and we will be responsible if they do not come to know Jesus because we do not speak when God tells us to. If they do not listen, at least we have done our job.


Read through the Bible in historical order
Today
Ezekiel 32:1-34:31
Tomorrow
Ezekiel 35:1-37:28
Visit http://dailydevotionbob.blogspot.com/ for more tools and sign up for mailing list